Payment and Purchasing
Terms and Conditions
Q: Can my item be delivered to a PO Box?
Yes. All deliveries are sent via Australia Post and can easily be delivered to PO Boxes.
Q: How do I track the progress of my delivery?
By close of business on the day your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email from our ecommerce system with full tracking details and information so that you can monitor your order online and in real time. Alternatively you can log into your Mustard Bikes account and retreive your shipping info at your convenience. Please note some smaller items are not provided with live tracking.
Q: When will my parcel arrive via eParcel?
We ship via Australis Post from Post code 7054. Generally parcels within Australia will take 4-6 days depending on your location. Express post will generally arrive 1-2 days after shipment.
International postage will depend on your location, as well as the customs procedure your parcel encounters upon arrival. Delivery can take anywhere from 6 days to 4 weeks.
Please note that due to Australia Post regulations we are not able to treat any parcel as lost until five business days after their estimated delivery date.
Q: How much is delivery?
Our items are shipped free of charge within Australia or at a flat rate of $30 for international items.
Q: Does someone need to be home to receive my order?
No, however if no-one is home and Australia Post does not believe it is safe to leave your parcel they will leave you a card in your mail box with all the information required to pick up your parcel/s.
Q: Do you ship international?
Yes! We ship worlwide, however please be aware that you may be responsible for import duties and taxes in your country. This is your responsibility.
PAYMENT AND PURCHASING
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
Mustard Bikes accepts payments made by most credit cards using our payment gateway with Eway. We also accept payments via PayPal, direct deposit if within Australia, as well as Afterpay.
Q: If I purchase a Mustard Bikes product, will I be supplied with a Tax Invoice?
A tax invoice will get emailed to you upon your purchase.
Q: Is It Safe To Make Credit Card Payments Online?
The Mustard Bikes website uses SSL Encryption.
All payments made on the Mustard Bikes website are processed by via an Eway Payment Gateway which is highly reliable and secure.
Q: Does Mustard Bikes provide wholesale discounts?
Yes. Mustard Bikes provides wholesale discounts for genuine wholesale customers. We are always looking for new distribution platforms so if you would like to stock our products then contact us at email@example.com for more details.
Q: I own a motorcycle shop. How can I sell Mustard Bikes products?
Most definately, we supply many dealerships across Australia with our fender eliminators at wholesale prices. We are also able to offer our regular dealerships with a wholesale monthly account.
If you would like to stock our products then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your ABN and postal details for more details.
Q: Do your products come with a warranty?
Yes. All goods come with a standard 12 month manufacturing defect warranty.
Q: When does the warranty become valid?
Warranty is effective from the date of receipt of the product.
Where accurate tracking information is unavailable it is assumed delivery occurs five business days after dispatch.
Q: What does the warranty cover?
Mustard Bikes 12 month warranty covers product defects in material and workmanship.
Warranty will not cover fault or damage caused by a customer's use or misuse of the product, change of mind or incorrect installation.
Q. How do I have my product fixed under warranty?
All warranty work is return-to-base. The customer is responsible for shipment of the item back to our warehouse.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This website is operated by Mustard Bikes - ABN: 56 320 730 042
- By browsing this Website, or placing an Order, You agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding Agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products.
- All prices listed on the website are listed in Australian Dollars unless otherwise stated
- All prices listed on the website include GST unless otherwise specified. All prices listed on the website exclude delivery costs which is shown separately in the checkout or may be calculated from the product page, unless otherwise specified.
- Features and specifications of products described or depicted on the website are subject to change without notice
- An order is placed by following the instructions in the checkout and is confirmed once payment is received
- Mustard Bikes reserves the right to cancel an order at their sole discretion
- In the event an order is canceled the funds will be returned via the original payment method